This weekend I was asked what kind of present I wish for christmas. My answer – as every year – “only to have a nice time in peace & love with my family and my friends” … “no gifts please” – I added after some seconds.
Coming home and checking out the blogging world – I got an unexpected christmas gift, a great suprise: Grow your innerself nominates me for “The Very Inspirer Award” and it occured to me that ´this is such a nice way to give a present` … without asking!
Thanks a million – Grazie mille – Tausend Dank
I’am so thankful to you, dear Summer, I like to send you big hugs and a great cup of whipped cream!! I’m not sure if my blog is really inspiring such as your blog and other ones – I started 2 months ago and still feel to be a bit quiet, I mean I need some more time to come out with all of me. Nevertheless you make me very very happy!
Have a great week & sunny greetings, Katharina
So starting with the rules for “The Very Inspirer Blog” which are:
… to thank and link back to the blogger that has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them and then tell 7 things about yourself.
Oooo, the rules say that I have to nominate 15 bloggers… that’s really a hard “duty” as
a) I would like to nominate much more – means all (:
b) I’m not really good in taking decisions and
c) it sounds a bit like “… and the winner is” – … all are winners!!!
Okay, okay, when I leave my “brandnew-blogger” status, I will be able to nominate whoever, whenever and whatever… I feel better now 🙂
So I’m glad to nominate the inspirer of my blogging world:
1. Mr. Oh – http://mroh.org/
2. TOEMAIL – http://toemail.wordpress.com/
3. Simply Me Just Be – http://simplymejustbe.wordpress.com/
4. SETHSNAP – http://sethsnap.com/
5. Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean – http://arganesh3.wordpress.com/
6. Lead.Learn.Life. – http://davidkanigan.com/
7. Greenhorn Photos – http://greenhornphotos.com/
8. WISIWIS (What I See Is What I Shoot) – http://randomizer144.wordpress.com/
9. liliessparrowsandgrass – http://liliessparrowsandgrass.com/
10. Corina Lazarescu – http://corinalazarescu.wordpress.com/
11. waywardspirit – http://waywardspirit.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/1945/
12. Herrn Bilders Blog – http://herrbilder.wordpress.com/
13. Cornwall – A Photographic Journey – http://cornwallphotographic.com
14. and life smiles- http://andlifesmile.wordpress.com/
15. TUTTACRONACA – http://tuttacronaca.wordpress.com/
I hope sincerely that you will enjoy your award and will have a great start to the week!
Last `duty´ ….here we go… 7 ´things` about me:
1. I love children, their way to feel & see the world – I spend a lot of time with my twins
2. I’m a night owl
3. Sometimes my life is like a rollercoaster ride – balance act between children, 2 types of work, house wife, hobbies and now … blogging 🙂
4. Since my childhood I love watching photographs because it allows me to dive into another world (… as well as reading)
5. Laughing is one of my favourite medicine – besides homoeopathy & TCM
6. I try to live optimistic & to have no prejudices
7. Blogging open up a whole new world for me to discover – moving in a new direction & without countries frontiers – that makes me really happy, especially after a hard period which I had to passed through:)
InLove Katharina alias ZazuMove
PS Please, is there someone who can explain me how I can post the award logo to my blog?